At Kingdom Christian Academy, our academic philosophy is based on a few facts:
- We are more than just an organization; we are an organism that grows and evolves each day.
- We are united by faith and committed to Christ and the word of God.
- Our education is consistent with the Biblical worldview and congruent with the values that you teach your children at home and in church.
- Beyond our teaching based on evangelical Christian values, we place a strong focus on American exceptionalism and traditional, historic Biblical Christian education.
- We weave traditional American values into the very fabric of our school and curriculum.
We utilize two curriculums within the classroom:
The Abeka Book provides outstanding Christian curriculum and textbooks built on a foundation of academic excellence and Christian character training. Our curriculum inspires learning and teaches Biblical values with comprehensive lesson plans and proven textbooks and materials that achieve success. The Abeka Book offers:
- Content that is guided by God’s word.
- Visually stimulating textbooks and visual aids
- Curriculum for preschool – 12th grade
- Digital products to save time and encourage engagement
- And so much more…
BJU Press is a curriculum that is focused on developing Christian character and promoting academic excellence. Its content is based on the biblical worldview and provides academic materials, including hands-on learning and creative problem solving for Kindergarten through 12th grade. Additionally, BJU Press offers quality music, youth fiction, adult non-fiction, and DVDs.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Compared to other Christian schools, Kingdom Christian Academy stands out for a variety of reasons:
- KCA graduates have been accepted at all institutions of higher learning to which they applied, even those who applied concurrently to multiple schools. Our students have been granted full scholarships based on their superior academic achievement.
- KCA students rate 20-45 points above the national average on standardized tests.
- KCA first graders rated 50 points above the national average, exceeding all other Christian schools in the area.
- We require 28 credit hours to graduate, compared to 24, in order to better prepare you for college.
- We are the only full diploma granting Christian School in Callaway County.
- We are proud to support all military and first responders including police, fire, and EMT professionals. There’s a reason our color scheme is red, white, and blue!
To learn more about our academics and curriculum call (573) 642-2117 today!